Monday, February 23, 2009

@@


sitting at old town cafe..
while having my dinner.. blogging for another new posts..
i'm here having something new tat is "homemade minced chicken rice"..
quite nice meal..everyone can have a try!!
*******************************************************
missing someone tat i love..

`
`
`
`
`
`



`tang~tang~tang~tang!!

try 2 edit all ta photos in a heart shape!!keke!!


*tis photo named ♥♥memory of love♥♥..eyer~so miang!!wakakak!!



************************************************************


sharing again something new 2 u all..


`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`



new me!!
hahah..izit nice?!

anyway..it's not my mine! is my sis 1!

after wearing ta con.lens...



"dear,how's it?" me asked.

n he answered" okok!not bad!" (actually he was just concentrate watching tv n din look at me at all)

"wei!wai!weiwai!wei!hello!i wan buy tis colour ok ma?wai!wei!" (i keep kacau him n ask him answer me properly.)

finally he looked at my eyes n said "bee..pls take it off..'bo sui' n dont 'zuo gui zuo kuai'(pronounce in hokkien).

CHEWWWWWWWW!!

@@his face so stim coz i keep kacau him! kekekek!!

izit not suit me? but i feel quite nice de wor..

hehe!!anyway!!

dun bother him..i just have a try n not going 2 buy it..

he dun like me make up

he dun like me wear like a bird

he dun like me 'zuo gui zuo guai'

he just like natural me!!hahaha!!

No comments: