Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updated

Result's released!
DIU! I failed my taxation @!#$%^&*
Have been studying for three years and this's the
first time i failed for my exam!
I still can't accept the fact!
Guess what?! I CRIED for that! I cried in front of my mom, too! T_T *Sobsobbb*
FARK my lazy-bones FARK my stupid brain FARK the taxation
FARK the C-
How sad how geram! I hate C-!!
WTF!!!! I have to study TWICE for this subject!
WARNING!! Don't mention about result anymore, I'll going insane!Not kidding!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Last few days, my housemate planned to go a restaurant,FULLHOUSE which located in Kelana Jaya! A very special restaurant that i never seen.
It is a lifestyle store and cafe, where you can dine and shops at the same time.
Its design and theme is simple yet classy. I simply love the environment there.


We walked around while waiting for the food.
There were lot of good stuffs with affordable price.
The cameramen
Cam-whoring!
Peppermint plus chocolate (kinda weird)

Black pepper chicken chop*YUMMY*
The pasta is not as yummy as 'autumn' one.
a little bit disappointed
A must to capture with the mini cooper.
The couple,Joanne and Joseph
The new love bird,KJ & his gf ,盈芬
(Lols, we both got same chinese name)
The couples are so damn sweet.
I'm so lonely larrr ~I miss you so much, so so much~ =(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another outing to Putrajaya for photo shooting.
There is such a beautiful place,a must visit place in KL.
It totally doesn’t feel like Malaysia when you’re there =D

Nice scene from the bridge!

Hand holds hand =D
Gossip girls XD
1 2 3!Jump to catch the stars! LOLs!
(My pose kinda weird, feel like giving a stretch =='')
Take 2
Last take! Damn exhausted but happy,Ha!
Acting someone actually! Lols!
The group pic before we left =)
Loves the background muchi~
It's such a good idea to spend the time for
photo shooting without spending any money,
rather than pay for the other entertainments! ^^


No comments: